Shining a light on a talented group.
Spotlight Youth Theatre Group are a local non-profit organisation that are definitely going places. The same definitely couldn’t have been said a year ago however – they actually didn’t even exist.
When the group’s previous owner left the group unexpectedly and in a cloud of turmoil, Clare (one of their volunteer staff) assumed control without any experience of what was required and got in touch. After a few brainstorming sessions, it was agreed that she needed the following to move forward:
1. A new brand and identity
2. Professional print media for flyers, tickets and show programmes
3. A simple to maintain and clean website including a bespoke back-end to manage everything relating to the show (scripts, costumes etc.)
4. A presence on social media
5. Professional script writing, suitable for children and adults alike
6. Reputation management
7. Video creation and filming of shows
8. Custom video creation for promotions (see video below for example)